Thursday 4 March 2010

Archbishop Becks Newsletter analysis


I have found this newsletter for Archbishop Becks High school. Compared to Deyes High Schools newsletter this one looks more busy and interesting, and i would read this one if i had to pick out of the two. The Deyes High newsletter looks dull and boring as there is not much colour and no photographs. This newsletter has got allot of colour and pictures, and its not all text. There is allot more going on then there is on Deyes highs.
This can help me pick the layout and style of my music magazine because the more attractive and interesting it looks, the more people will want to read it. If it looks dull and boring like Deyes highs newsletter then i don't think many people will want to read it. I want my magazine to stand out and catch the readers attention. i want it to look interesting and busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment